Happy Teachers' Day

 Respected Rana Nayar Sir

Down the memory lane, I recalled my days during Masters when you taught us Dr Faustus. I fondly and vividly remember like a devotee I used to wait for your class and the intensity, dedication with which you narrated the story of the play, your observations on the characters and the play had a deep impact on me. Your style of teaching, I unconsciously imbibed. I owe my belief in humility to you.


Respected Deepti Gupta Mam

You taught that the relationship between a teacher and a student can be friendly and the respect remains the same. You have always supported and helped me during my masters and afterwards in my career too. Still you are always with your old and new students. You are an amazing teacher. Thank you for everything.


Respected Manju Jaidka Mam

As a student, I was always spellbound in your class; the way you taught, the way you recited poem, the explanation, everything you spoke. I used to fondly see your way of dressing and expression. And then came the time when you came as an expert in my interview and you told the VC that she was one of the bright students of our department. You have no idea Mam, this acknowledgement made me so overwhelmed with gratitude. I am indebted to you for everything you did and you still do for  students like me. 



Respected Anil Raina Sir

Whatever little I know about Literay Criticism is because of your teaching. The way you made us learn the concepts so clearly, the doubts that you cleared, the curiosity that you triggered, the sincerity that you taught...the list is long...I owe so much to you that I can't even contain in words. Sir, you have taught us the real meaning of a teacher who pours everything into the minds of his/her students so clearly and emphatically that no doubt remains unanswered.



Happy Teachers' Day



Remembering you all every day and wishing for your well being is my daily routine.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Theory in Kalidasa’s Abhijnanashakuntalam

The title of the Tamil Epic 'Cilappatikaram'

Abhijnana Shakuntalam (Act1-Act5)