One of my brightest and sensitive students' message to the society

 A message for Humanity



 Dear humans, I am Rape. I am sure that you must have heard my name. My popularity can be easily observed in your society. Everyday I am starred in newspapers, T.V channels, and social media posts due to my ever increasing rate of succession. Some of you might think that I am not present in your locality or neighbourhood but one day I will surprise you with my magical appearance.


 I have very deep roots within the human moral cognition and every rape incident creates a weakening effect on humanity. You must know that there are reasons for my confrontation with you and to talk about your humanity. It was a long overdue. I survive with human race from the dawn of your civilization but I have never felt this powerful ever as the present scenario. You may blame various external factors for increase in the rape incidents but I know that my power source lies within the defect of your human morality and lack of conduct of humanity. You just satisfy yourselves by blaming others instead of self reflection. 


 Humans fear the extinction of their civilization and they think that global warming, environmental pollution, or nuclear wars are going to be an end their civilization. They may try to live on different planets also as new scientific advancement are concerned. But they tend to forget that humans are nothing without humanity. Humans without humanity are no different from several creatures lurking on earth. If you do not take steps to advance and strengthen your acts of humanity then your destruction is very near. 


Once I destroy your humanity then you will still look like human being but you will be no different from other animals who just live to satisfy their needs. However, for a rape victim there is not even a single worldly possession or need that can heal the trauma of rape incident. I will keep haunting their body and memory till they die. Well, all I can say now is the fate of humanity rest in your own hands. Beware humans, tread carefully and behave morally. See you at the funeral of humanity.



Sahil

182556

B.A. Eng Hons. (5th Sem.)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Theory in Kalidasa’s Abhijnanashakuntalam

The title of the Tamil Epic 'Cilappatikaram'

Abhijnana Shakuntalam (Act1-Act5)