Freedom from judging others

You know where does the problem lie? It lies in the struggle to prove the superiority.  If we can not be equal, we should not indulge in blame gaming all the time. Asserting the superiority of Patriarchy or matriarchy cannot be the solutions. I have seen many men practising the emotional and humane aspects of life and I have seen many women with regressive claims about life and sexuality. Being vocal and having a space to form a dialogue are the needs of the hour. I have seen many young females voicing their urge for their individuality. How pathetic we become when we feed them illusion and false show! How complete this world is when we have all human beings expressing them to the core without any futile categories or judgements! I am what I am. You are what you are. Why can't we accept this fact if it does not interrupt our living? But we teach falsity that it is important to be "I should be according to what pleases others" and "You should be according to what pleases others ."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Theory in Kalidasa’s Abhijnanashakuntalam

The title of the Tamil Epic 'Cilappatikaram'

Abhijnana Shakuntalam (Act1-Act5)