My student's composition

It's the moment of pride for me to share the views of a sensitive and a shining student of B.A. Eng. Hons. (First Sem) Shruti Sharma:



Why? Why you look at me like that,
Is that your business whether i am slim or fat. Don't you feel bad when your taunts makes my tears roll down, ah! I cannot see any safe eye in this whole town.   
Is that mine scarf or sleeve, that make your soul so creep. Nobody can understand, my pain is really deep.  A  six month old or young lady, you are not at all prejudice . All that you want is to suck her blood like a lice. 





Comments

  1. This post of you Ma'am encouraged me in a way i can't explain in words.i still remember the day when i was a new student of college trying to adjust in that environment in which i was lost completely, you gave me lots of hopes that day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rasa Theory in Kalidasa’s Abhijnanashakuntalam

The title of the Tamil Epic 'Cilappatikaram'

Abhijnana Shakuntalam (Act1-Act5)